A Master of Business Administration degree is available through Florida Southern College. Today’s competitive business world requires professionals to have the communication, leadership, decision making and analytical skills one learns at FSC. Formats include hybrid and online, with examination held on campus.
The course load for this online MBA include but are not limited to:
- Quantitative skills
- Strategic formulation
An accelerated option is available to students looking to jump into their careers quickly. Learn through real-world business scenarios with the help of experienced faculty. Earn your MBA at Florida Southern College.
- Requires a two-day, on-campus orientation and one Saturday campus visit per each semeseter for presentations/exams
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts of all academic work
- GRE/GMAT scores (waivers for qualifying applicants)
- Personal statement
- Recommendation form or letter of reference
- TOEFL/IELTS scores, if applicable for international students
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges