Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Florida National University prepares students in the areas of health assessment, nursing theories and concepts, research, leadership, informatics, and health promotion, enabling them to function in a variety of nursing roles. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Leadership & Management
- Community Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$539.86
Out of State Rate:$539.86
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $525
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Technology Fee (per semester): $120
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $160
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Upper nursing curriculum requirements: 35 credit hours
- Two professional references
- Local police report
- Official transcripts
- RN license, clear and active
- Students with an ASN program and active RN license will be awarded 32 credits
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.