The online MSN degree program is designed to build upon students’ baccalaureate nursing education and professional experience. The master’s in nursing education online allows nurses to take a leadership role in clinical and classroom settings, as well as developing curriculum.
This program prepares professional nurses with a wide range of educational experiences. Coursework provides necessary evidence-based knowledge and skills. Students learn advanced health assessment, pathophysiology, and pharmacology, along with educational concepts. A practicum allows students to gain hands-on experience.
Some of the course topics in this degree concentration include:
- Nursing curriculum development
- Teaching and learning strategies
- Instructional technology
- Assessment and evaluation strategies
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida National University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Requires a bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited institution
- Current unrestricted RN license required
- Individuals with a GPA less than 2.5 can apply with a GMAT score of 400+ or GRE composite score of 150 (or 900).