Master of Business Administration / Public Management & Leadership
Florida National University
The online MBA with a concentration in Public Management & Leadership from Florida National University offers a well-rounded business degree. Students build on knowledge gained in the bachelor’s program, so they graduate with the skills needed for success.
Courses in this online public administration degree program are taught by experienced professors who work with students so that they can learn without leaving home. The curriculum begins with core courses in business that are designed to enhance careers through skills and knowledge in communications and problem solving. The remainder of the curriculum consists of courses in Public Management and Leadership.
Courses specific to this concentration cover material related to:
- Contemporary project management
- Financial management in public organizations
- Administrative law and public policy
- Administration of public institutions
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida National University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Students with GPA lower than 2.5 may apply with GMAT score of 400 or higher, or GRE composite score of 150 (or 900).
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.