Florida National University’s online MBA with a concentration in Finance is a flexible program designed to provide well-rounded business educations to students. You can choose a variety of options, including when you study, when you want to begin taking courses, if you want to complete the program completely online or as a hybrid, and more. With small class sizes and short, 8-week terms, students can earn degrees faster and faculty provide the help they need to finish the program.
This is a well-rounded business program that prepares students for careers, or to advance careers, in the business world and to meet their goals. In addition to learning leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, you will take Finance courses that cover applied managerial finance, corporate finance, and financial institutions and markets.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of at least 2.50
- If undergraduate GPA is less than or equal to a 2.49, GMAT score of 400 and above or a GRE composite score of 150 (or 900) is required
- Provide undergraduate official transcript
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point applications
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges