Florida International University’s online MBA with a concentration in Strategic Negotiations program prepares students for the area of sales within business. The program offers courses in sales management and negotiations. Students learn how to plan and control sales operations via detailed case studies and helps them learn about the art of business negotiating. In addition, you will gain a solid foundation in business knowledge and skills.
Students are able to study when and where they want and to complete the program at their own pace while learning from highly esteemed faculty.
- Optional 2-day residency (highly recommended)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of professional experience
- Be in good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities
- GPA of 3.0 or better based on upper-division coursework
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived if 4 or more years of related experience)
- Official transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of Florida residency or US citizenship
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges