Florida International University offers the online MS in Hospitality Management. This degree combines practical experience with classroom theory to assist the student in gaining the understanding, skills, and techniques needed to qualify for progressively responsible job opportunities and to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Students can expect some of the following courses:
- Globalization and Competitive Methods of Multinational Hospitality Companies
- Contemporary Global Issues in Hospitality and Tourism
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism
- Financial Management of the Hospitality Industry
- Feasibility Studies for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Revenue Management
- Restaurant Development
- A bachelors degree or higher is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges