Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program focuses on improving healthcare by helping future nurses to develop key skill sets while facilitating a culture of patient safety, evidence-based practice, and culturally competent care for diverse patients/populations. Graduates are able to facilitate the application and integration of research into clinical practice using innovative approaches across multiple settings to improve healthcare outcomes of culturally and linguistically diverse patients and healthcare systems.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$617.26
Out of State Rate:$1,121.34
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,221.36
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$40,368.24
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed Master’s degree or Post Master’s certificate in Advanced Practice Nursing specialty role (e.g. ANP, PNP, FNP, CRNA, CNM, CNS, etc) from an accredited institution with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Proof of current Advanced Practice licensure in your state of residence
- Proof of Advanced Practice Specialty Certification
- Completed Nursing DNP Program Application
- Essay (500 words) addressing desired focus and areas of interest for practice in DNP program
- Three (3) professional recommendations describing ability to be successful in a DNP program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Successful personal interview with DNP admissions committee
- Requires three on-campus class sessions per semester
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.