Florida International University offers the online Bachelor in Public Administration. This degree can prepare you for a fulfilling career in government and nonprofit organizations, or provide a solid foundation for graduate studies. The curriculum will help you gain the skills you need to enter or advance in the public sector, with courses that introduce you to public sector policies and practices that are taught by faculty with real-world experience in both governmental and nonprofit arenas.
Students can expect some of the following courses:
- Applied Research Methods for Policy & Management
- Personnel Skills for Public Administrators
- Administrative Leadership and Behavior
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Public Sector Budgeting
- Managing Global Cities
- Official high school transcripts.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges