Florida Institute of Technology offers an online Master of Science in Space Systems Management degree. Students will be prepared to hold managerial positions in space systems careers after receiving this extensive training on the spacecraft environment, dynamics, and systems.
- A bachelor's degree in a recognized field of engineering or physical science from an accredited curriculum
- Coursework must have included mathematics through differential equations and at least one year of calculus-based physics
- Proficiency at the undergraduate level in financial accounting and statistics is also required
- In the case of a marginal undergraduate record (GPA less than 3.0), letters of recommendation and results of recent GRE Tests, both General (verbal and quantitative) and Subject (engineering or physics) are required and could be deciding factors
- Holders of the Professional Engineer license (or engineering intern status for those less than five years past the bachelor's degree) need not take the GRE Subject Test
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges