The Behavior Analyst Graduate Certificate allows students with a graduate degree to develop professionally by specializing in Behavior Analysis. Completion of this program along with supervised field experience qualifies graduates to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam.
Classes explore the concepts and principles behind the experimental analysis of behavior. Students will learn how environment can affect behavior and how to implement and evaluate interventions to create significant behavior change. Graduates of this online graduate certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis will also be knowledgeable about best practices in supervision from a behavior-analytic perspective.
A few of the topics examined in this certificate program include:
- Conceptual analysis of behavior for ABA practitioners
- Measurement and experimental design in behavior analysis
- Ethics for behavior analysts
- Assessment and behavior change procedures for skills, acquisition, performance improvement, and behavior reduction
- Advanced personnel supervision and management
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)