The Applied Behavior Analyst Assistant graduate certificate meets instructional requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) examination. Students who complete this program, hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university, and obtain supervised field experience meet the requirements to pursue certification.
Credits obtained from this online special education certification from Florida Institute of Technology can be applied toward a master's in psychology online. The curriculum covers the foundations of applied behavior analysis such as behavioral assessment, measurement of behavior, data interpretation, and experimental design.
Course topics include the following:
- Foundations, concepts, and principles of behavior analysis
- Basic elements of applied behavior analysis
- Developing, strengthening, and maintaining behavior
- Ethical and professional conduct of behavior analysts
- Decreasing, eliminating, and replacing problem behavior
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)