Florida Gulf Coast University offers the online Master of Public Administration. This degree prepares students for administrative positions in the public and not-for-profit sectors. It is designed for students who have significant in-service experience as well as for students who have little or no prior work experience in public or not-for-profit organizations. Through quality teaching, scholarship, and service, the program will enhance students’ skills in leadership and management, critical thinking, and communication.
Students can select from the following concentrations:
- Public Leadership and Management
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Completion of 15 hours of undergraduate coursework in the social sciences or business, including 3 hours in quantitative skills.
- International applicants for whom English is a second language are required to submit a score of 550 or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges