Graduate Certificate in Forensic Nursing
The online Certificate in Forensic Nursing program provides an opportunity for advanced practice nurses who hold a master’s degree in nursing from accredited programs to acquire specialization in forensic nursing. Graduates are prepared to handle the prevention, scientific investigation, and treatment of victims of trauma and/or death as well as the investigation and treatment of perpetrators of abuse, violence, criminal activity and traumatic accidents.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$177.00
Out of State Rate:$177.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Educational Services Fee (per credit): $115
- Technology Fee (per credit): $7
- Capital Projects Fee (per credit): $20
- Online Program Fee (per credit): $58
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,917.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,917.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An official transcript as a graduate of an accredited baccalaureate nursing program
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current US RN license (Applicants who reside and/or work outside the U.S. are not required to hold a US RN license but instead must possess a current license from the country they reside in or in which they will complete clinical coursework hours.)
- Written two-part essay
- A Background Check or a CORI (Criminal Offense Record Investigation) may be required by some clinical agencies. The cost of this Background Check/CORI is the responsibility of the student.
- An alternative portfolio entry pathway is available to the RN, with non-nursing BA/BS degrees
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.