The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Fitchburg State University is designed to prepare professional nurses to meet societal healthcare needs in a variety of settings. With coursework covering topics such as evidence-based practice, community health, and end of life care, graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles as:
- Clinical nursing instructors
- Nurse managers
- Staff nurses
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 62 credit hours
- Graduate from a NLN accredited associate degree, or diploma program with a 2.5 cumulative average
- Current registered nurse license in good standing
- Math Readiness Requirement: If you have not transferred a statistics course or have not completed university-level mathematics courses, you are required to successfully pass the Accuplacer Mathematics Placement Examination.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education