Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Fitchburg State University is designed to prepare professional nurses to meet societal healthcare needs in a variety of settings. With coursework covering topics such as evidence-based practice, community health, and end of life care, graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles as:
- Clinical nursing instructors
- Nurse managers
- Staff nurses
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$311.00
Out of State Rate:$311.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 62 credit hours
- Graduate from a NLN accredited associate degree, or diploma program with a 2.5 cumulative average
- Current registered nurse license in good standing
- Math Readiness Requirement: If you have not transferred a statistics course or have not completed university-level mathematics courses, you are required to successfully pass the Accuplacer Mathematics Placement Examination.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.