Fisher College offers the online BS in Management. This program incorporates a business core curriculum with a strong grounding in management knowledge and skills. These principles of management apply across all types of organizations in all sectors of the economy. Graduates pursue careers in various industries as well as non-profit organizations, health care facilities, government, and educational institutions.
This degree is offered with the following concentrations:
- Hospitality & Event Management
- Health Information Management
- Computer Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Health Care Management
- Fashion Merchandising
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education