The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ferris State University, designed specifically for registered nurses, builds on prior nursing education to equip students with the theory-based knowledge and skills required to work in many of the new expanding fields of nursing. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in coordinating and planning nursing care, as well as pursue graduate nursing studies.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 71 credit hours
- Must have cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Diploma or associate degree in nursing
- RN license
- C or better grade in ENGL150 and ENGL250
- C or better grade in 7 – 8 credits of science, with one course having a lab
- C or better grade in at least MATH110
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission