Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ferris State University, designed specifically for registered nurses, builds on prior nursing education to equip students with the theory-based knowledge and skills required to work in many of the new expanding fields of nursing. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in coordinating and planning nursing care, as well as pursue graduate nursing studies.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$429.00
Out of State Rate:$429.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Undergraduate Tuition - Junior/Senior (per credit): $429
- Undergraduate Tuition - Freshman/Sophomore (per credit): $416
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 71 credit hours
- Must have cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Diploma or associate degree in nursing
- RN license
- C or better grade in ENGL150 and ENGL250
- C or better grade in 7 - 8 credits of science, with one course having a lab
- C or better grade in at least MATH110
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.