The online MSN degree program is designed to meet the needs of BSN nurses who want to further their educational growth and development in an accessible fully online program that accommodates the busy lives of working adults. The program is comprised of a basic set of nursing core courses, a specialized advanced leadership role concentration, and a practicum and scholarly project. Students may choose one of three concentrations:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Informatics
- A bachelor of science in nursing is required for the nursing education track.
- A bachelor of science in nursing or a bachelor degree in a related field from a regionally accredited university is required for the nursing administration or nursing informatics track.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better on a 4-point scale.
- Licensure as a registered nurse.
- It is recommended that applicants have a minimum of two (2) years full-time clinical nursing experience.
- There is a 4 hour mandatory orientation prior to starting the program which is delivered on both the east and west sides of the state and may be offered virtually for those who are out-of-state or have scheduling conflicts.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission