The online Master of Public Health prepares students to work in many diverse areas of pubic health. The curriculum focuses on the special population health needs of rural communities and provides several focused areas of study such as epidemiology, health services administration, environmental health, and health education/behavioral science.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale in a bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent taken within last 3 years (may be waived if applicant has a professional or academic degree in a relevant area).
- Completion of courses in the areas of mathematics, biology, chemistry, social sciences and statistics with minimal grades of “C”. These may be included in the undergraduate degree or taken prior to or concurrently in the MPH program.
- Personal statement of interest in public health
- Three professional references
- Professional resume
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission