Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
The online Certificate in Nursing Education program provides students with a theoretical and practical foundation in nursing education so they may assume the role of nursing faculty in an associate or baccalaureate degree nursing program. Coursework covers topics in learning theory, cognition, curriculum and instructional design, and evaluation nursing education programs.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$574.00
Out of State Rate:$574.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,888.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,888.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A bachelor of science in nursing is required for the nursing education track.
- A bachelor of science in nursing or a bachelor degree in a related field from a regionally accredited university is required for the nursing administration or nursing informatics track.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better on a 4-point scale.
- Licensure as a registered nurse.
- It is recommended that applicants have a minimum of two (2) years full-time clinical nursing experience.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.