The online MBA with a concentration in Marketing is designed to increase communication and promotional business skillsets. Working with other organizations on campus that operate in IT and cyber, the program offers an edge in the increasingly digital marketing world. In addition, students take core courses that focus on teaching business context and about key business functions.
Courses in Marketing may include:
- International Marketing
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Channels
Faculty use hands-on, real-world projects to help teach students the knowledge and skills they will need to succeed as marketing managers.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher or graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college
- TOEFL for students whose native language is not English
- Minimum GMAT score of 400 or a GMAT waiver
- Two recommendations
- Official transcripts
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges