Fayetteville State University offers an online Master’s degree program in the study of Criminal Justice. The multi-faceted program of study will introduce students to concepts of law creation, court systems, policing procedures, correction facilities in addition to the academic curriculum needed for a broad depth and breadth understanding of the discipline.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official scores from the GRE general section taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation from previous professors
- Personal statement describing the applicant's career goals and how earning a Master of Science degree in Criminal Justice will help the applicant achieve those goals
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges