Fayetteville State University offers an online Bachelor completion program in the study of Business. The program gives students the skills and knowledge of areas of business. Students can specialize in management, marketing, entrepreneurship, or general business.
- Bachelor completion requires a total of 120 credits, including transfer credits
- Must have completed core credits (38-40 credits) prior to enrollment
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Official high school transcript or official GED results (required for all students that have not earned at least the associate's degree)
- Be eligible to return to the institution last attended have a 2.0 GPA or higher based on all courses attempted at all institutions
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges