Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Excelsior College, designed specifically for registered nurses, provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary for increased job security, professional fulfillment, and earning power. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Promote holistic, patient-centered care and population health
- Integrate evidence, nursing theory, and knowledge from other disciplines to guide nursing practice
- Formulate decisions based on nursing judgement and collaboration with an interprofessional team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Apply principles of leadership to advocate for the unique role of the nursing profession within the health care system
- Incorporate professional core values, guidelines, standards of practice, and lifelong learning as a basis for professional nursing practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$518.25
Out of State Rate:$518.25
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $510
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $495
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 121 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online nursing component: 60 credit hours
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the United States
- Successful completion of the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN®)
- Official transcript showing the completion of Associate Degree nursing education or RN Diploma education
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Not authorized for students residing in the state of Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.