The online AS in Nursing degree program is exam-based, specifically designed to provide a pathway to a nursing degree for LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, and military corpsmen. Graduates are prepared to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and pursue rewarding careers in the health care industry.
Students can complete an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing program.
- Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse; paramedic; or have certain classifications of active duty military, National Guard, or Reserves in a specific military occupation that is equivalent to scope of practice to LPN/LVN or paramedic
- TEAS score report from ATI completed no more than one year prior to the date of your application
- Completed Verification of Health Care Experience form (PDF) including your supervisor's signature
- A copy of a current license or certification to verify professional status in an appropriate health care profession
- If you reside in a state with additional licensure requirements you must complete and submit a Pre-Admission State Board Form
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education