Associate of Science in Nursing
The online AS in Nursing degree program is exam-based, specifically designed to provide a pathway to a nursing degree for LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, and military corpsmen. Graduates are prepared to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and pursue rewarding careers in the health care industry.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$510.00
Out of State Rate:$510.00
Additional Fees :$8,330.00
Fees Overview :
- Commitment Fee (one-time): $1,095
- Nursing Theory Exams (per exam attempt, eight required): $355
- Nursing Theory Conference Examinations (per NTCX attempt): $615
- Clinical Performance in Nursing Exam (per attempt): $2,295
- Annual Student Services Fee (per year): $495
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $495
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$25,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students can complete an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing program.
- Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse; paramedic; or have certain classifications of active duty military, National Guard, or Reserves in a specific military occupation that is equivalent to scope of practice to LPN/LVN or paramedic
- TEAS score report from ATI completed no more than one year prior to the date of your application
- Completed Verification of Health Care Experience form (PDF) including your supervisor's signature
- A copy of a current license or certification to verify professional status in an appropriate health care profession
- If you reside in a state with additional licensure requirements you must complete and submit a Pre-Admission State Board Form
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Not authorized for students residing in the state of Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.