The online Master of Education in International Education program is designed to assist classroom teachers, administrators, and education specialists in meeting the needs of diverse student populations in international schools. The curriculum prepares students to navigate the complex global challenges and trends that are affecting education on a global scale in order to create educational environments that encourage transformation, innovation, and skill development. Graduates recognize the interrelationship between all intellectual pursuits, the correlation of history and innovation, social progress and traditional values, and classical and contemporary cultures.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education