The online Master of Education in Integrative Learning program helps students develop approaches to teaching and learning that meet the needs of different learning environments. The curriculum compels students to develop systematic approaches to teaching and learning and includes practical strategies for designing learning environments that meet the needs of a culture in rapid transition through enabling educators to expand on their existing knowledge and explore an area of emphasis. Graduates understand technology as an integral part of the education environment, articulate a deep understanding of integrative learning in written and oral exposition, and develop awareness of the social context and implications of the student’s area of emphasis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education