The online Master of Education in Higher Education Leadership program is designed for professionals wanting to transition to higher education positions as administrators, advisors, advancement, student services, or recruitment. The curriculum delves deeply into contemporary higher education areas of interest, drawing on past professional experiences and looking for ways to share and expand students’ expertise with others in the field of higher education. Graduates understand the skill regarding the evolving roles of the contemporary professoriate and are able to apply these skills in college or university settings and can also demonstrate expertise and understanding of skills of professional communications in all forms.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education