The online Master of Education in Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis program provides a broader understanding of the autism spectrum and principles, procedures, and methods of applied behavior analysis in conjunction with it. Students demonstrate application of assessment and behavior change procedures involved in educating and treating individuals with autism as they learn to meet the needs of this population. Graduates understand the learning, behavioral, communication, and social characteristics of individuals with autism as manifested by knowledge of effective individualized curricular planning, effective classroom management, and an understanding of evidence-based practice.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education