The online Master of Education in Applied Behavior Analysis program develops an in-depth understanding of autism spectrum disorders and a broad understanding of the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The curriculum includes required core academic courses and an intensive practicum that meet the requirements to sit for the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam. Coursework prepares students to observe human behavior and explain its causes based upon the world view of behaviorism and natural science while also explaining how behavioral principles apply to all areas of human endeavor.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education