Endicott College offers the online AS in Hospitality Management. The hospitality program is designed to prepare you for managerial responsibility in one of the largest and most diversified industries in the world. For those already working in hospitality, you can gain new skills and experiences to advance your career. Gain knowledge in customer service, basic business, hotel management, and culinary management.
- Minimum two years of significant, full-time work experience recommended
- Official final high school transcript, GED certificate or official associate’s degree transcript from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of any post-secondary academic work
- One letter of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL scores) if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education