Endicott College offers the online AS in Business. This degree is ideal for those looking for a background in business ideas, skills, and concepts. Students have the option of either finishing with an associate's degree or continuing on to complete the bachelor's degree program without missing a step.
- Converse and write at an acceptable level for business communications in English.
- Conceptualize a complex business issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Recall and apply the basic foundational knowledge of science and liberal studies.
- Effectively use and understand digital technology as it applies to contemporary business practices.
- Minimum two years of significant, full-time work experience recommended
- Official final high school transcript, GED certificate or official associate’s degree transcript from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of any post-secondary academic work
- One letter of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL scores) if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education