The online Master of Science in Unmanned Systems program in a non-engineering degree that addresses such topics as policy design, ethics, and systems management. The curriculum provides knowledge in a variety of areas that contribute to the successful operation of missions supported by unmanned systems along a spectrum of autonomy levels, from remote-controlled to human-supervised to fully autonomous. The program focuses on the application, development, and management of unmanned systems, policies and regulations, and related technology necessary to support the needs of this growing industry. Additional topics covered include interoperability, autonomy, airspace integration, communications, education and training, propulsion and power, teaming, and regulation.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited degree-granting institution or international equivalent
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcript(s) from the accredited degree-conferring institution(s)
- Prerequisite knowledge in Quantitative Methods
- Other documentation as requested per program
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges