The online Master of Science in Aeronautics program is designed for students working or seeking careers in the aviation or aerospace industry. The curriculum helps students expand their careers through the study of advanced techniques and skills. Specializations are available in Aeronautics, Air Traffic Management, Aviation/Aerospace Education Technology, Aviation/Aerospace Management, Aviation/Aerospace Operations, Aviation/Aerospace Safety Systems, Human Factors in Aviation Systems, Space Studies, Unmanned Aerospace Systems, Air Traffic Management and Small Unmanned Aircraft System Operation.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited degree-granting institution or international equivalent
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcript(s) from the accredited degree-conferring institution(s)
- Prerequisite knowledge in Quantitative Methods
- Other documentation as requested per program
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges