ERUA offers the online MS in Management Information Systems. By developing a student's knowledge, skills, and abilities to manage a variety of information-intensive projects and systems, this degree bridges the gap between information systems and management. The program integrates both information systems and management principles to provide students with the tools needed for career advancement. The program is centered on the system-of-systems perspective, which helps managers and leaders adopt and adapt the enterprise perspective to meet organizational needs.
Students can customize their path with a choice of specializations:
- Information Systems Project Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Information Security and Assurance
- A bachelors degree is required.
- All graduate applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited degree-granting institution with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Official transcripts.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges