The Technical Management program offered at Embry-Riddle is designed to build leadership and supervisory skill sets. Students complete core topics in management, business information systems, and project management, and then choose from a number of different concentrations.
- Aviation Management
- Technical Management
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Information Security
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Engineering Sciences
- Facilities & Construction Management
Information Security prepares professionals to address security needs within an organization.
- Requires an associate's degree or 60 college credits. Students not meeting this requirement can first enroll in open elective courses.
- Official high school transcript or equivalent
- Unweighted GPA of 2.5 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary, accredited degree-granting institutions attended, if applicable, with a minimum of a 2.0 CGPA (4.0 scale)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges