If you have an interest in a finance career, then a Wealth Management MBA online degree program may provide you with competitive credentials. Gain essentials in financial planning and learn how to effectively aid your clients in investment management. Increase your professional communication skills. As part of the greater online MBA degree, you will have the opportunity to increase your leadership and management knowledge.
- Grow your soft skills in time management, ethical decision making and critical thinking.
- Benefit from the flexibility of online instruction that incorporates real-world applications.
Wealth management courses feature studies in:
- Financial and insurance planning
- Investment strategies
- Income tax and estate planning
- Retirement planning
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Elizabethtown College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Minimum of three years professional leadership/management experience required