An online MBA in Health Care Administration is available through Elizabethtown College. Master and combine core business knowledge with an emphasis on health care systems and strategies to enhance your professional career. The flexibility of an online degree allows for working professionals to directly apply learned techniques and tools to real-world industry scenarios.
A concentration in health care administration involves:
- Management of people and processes
- Strategic improvement
- Policies, law, and ethics
- Human resources
This degree provides insight into marketing, data analysis, accounting, finance and more. Graduates have the opportunity to pursue director-level leadership positions in large organizations. Apply academic theory to practice, develop interpersonal skills, learn to manage, lead and more with Elizabethtown College online.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Resume demonstrating 3 years of professional leadership/management experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of professional goals/intent
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission