Elizabethtown College offers the online Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration. This certificate focuses on developing core competencies in strategic areas in alignment with today's health care organizations. Coursework covers key topics such as: leadership, management, policy, ethics, legal issues, finance and economics, strategically enhancing processes, human resources and information systems.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Human Resource Administration in Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Policy: Ethics, Compliance, and Legal Issues
- Leadership and Management in Health Care
- Health Care Finance and Decision Making
- Health Informatics
With this certificate, you will be able to effectively manage people and processes, initiate strategic enhancements, ensure required policies are applied to administration, apply principles of economics to manage finances and develop insight into managing information systems in a health care organization.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Official college transcripts
- Be at least age 25
- A minimum of 3 years of professional leadership/management experience
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission