Elizabethtown College offers the online BS in Health Care Administration. This program blends the theory, design, management, and practice of healthcare into a comprehensive learning program. This program emphasizes ethics, fiscal responsibility, technological solutions, critical thinking and communication skills in the health care environment.
Potential career opportunities in the following health care settings:
- hospitals, clinics, medical practices
- nutrition and wellness organizations
- mental health organizations
- health insurance companies
- skilled nursing centers
- governmental agencies
- Have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience.
- Be at least age 23. Individuals interested in entering the program who are younger than age 23 will need to obtain permission from the dean of the School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Have graduated from high school or earned a GED. Successful completion of some college coursework is strongly suggested prior to entering an accelerated program, but not required.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission