Edinboro University of Pennsylvania offers the online MA in Communication Studies. The study of communication is important to virtually every profession that involves working with people – education, advertising and public relations, management and marketing, health care and social services, politics and public services, and other organizational and institutional contexts, public and private.
In an effort to develop a students' specialized knowledge and skill, students can choose from the following areas of emphasis:
- Intercultural & International Communication
- Managerial and Leadership Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Communication
This degree develops capabilities to initiate and advance his or her professional career in one or more of these areas, to work with and serve others in diverse communities with dignity and respect, and to understand the complexities associated with learning and communicating ethical and cultural values.
- Two letters of reference (educational or professional)
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages)
- A bachelors degree is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education