The online Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Higher Education program prepares graduates for positions at 2-year and 4-year institutions as college presidents, student support services administrators, faculty, or in businesses where training and instruction are valued positions. The curriculum uses collaborative and applied learning to enhance leadership skills and engage in research germane to current work environments and aspired career paths. The program is based on five themes that are present in all courses: Ethical Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Communication including academic writing and public speaking, Technology, and Research.
- Provide evidence of a master's degree from a U.S. regionally accredited or equivalent post-secondary institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status
- Request that official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate academic credits received from any post-secondary institutions be sent directly to Edgewood College Graduate and Professional Studies
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit a letter of intent
- Provide a resume or curriculum vitae
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission