Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from ECPI University is designed to provide working nurses the opportunity to develop the critical knowledge, skills, and perspectives required to assume greater levels of responsibility in the field of nursing. Graduates are prepared to reach new levels of skills needed to succeed in areas such as:
- Critical thinking and clinical reasoning designed to improve patient outcomes
- Advanced technologies and their application to patient care and practice management
- Leadership skills and concept development needed to improve nursing practice, patient outcomes, and practice management
- Understanding and mastering the role of communication with patients, families, and healthcare providers so as to coordinate care and advocate for vulnerable populations
- Community health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$441.02
Out of State Rate:$441.02
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $6,648
- Technology Fee (per semester): $390
- Registration Fee (one-time): $55
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including degree program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 48 credits
- An associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Must hold a valid, unencumbered license to practice registered program nursing in their state of residence
- 2.5 GPA or better in the past nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.