Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from ECPI University is designed to provide working nurses the opportunity to develop the critical knowledge, skills, and perspectives required to assume greater levels of responsibility in the field of nursing. Graduates are prepared to reach new levels of skills needed to succeed in areas such as:
- Critical thinking and clinical reasoning designed to improve patient outcomes
- Advanced technologies and their application to patient care and practice management
- Leadership skills and concept development needed to improve nursing practice, patient outcomes, and practice management
- Understanding and mastering the role of communication with patients, families, and healthcare providers so as to coordinate care and advocate for vulnerable populations
- Community health
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including degree program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 48 credits
- An associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Must hold a valid, unencumbered license to practice registered program nursing in their state of residence
- 2.5 GPA or better in the past nursing program
ECPI College of Technology is an independent, private university and was founded in 1966. Originally known as ECPI College of Technology, it became a university in 2011 and started offering Master's degrees. The original campus is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, but there are now also campuses in North Carolina and South Carolina as well as other areas in Virginia. ECPI awards associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees and diploma programs.
There are multiple campuses for students to choose from when attending classes at ECPI. There are numerous campus locations in the various regions of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. In order to better serve students with busy schedules, classes are available on-campus during weekday, evening and even weekend times at some locations. In addition to the variety of in class times, online classes are also offered. Online degree programs are offered with multiple schedules to allow early graduation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.