Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) degree program from Eastern University is designed for practicing nurses who wish to further their career and prepare for leadership or management positions in the healthcare industry. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health care informatics
- Scholarly writing in nursing
- Health care ethics in Christian nursing
- Holistic/Integrative nursing
- Health promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$559.76
Out of State Rate:$559.76
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $555
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 121-124 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 42 credit hours
- ASN or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Possess an Unencumbered RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.