Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program offers opportunities for professional nurses to become nurse educators and to directly impact the current and predicted national nursing shortage. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to create nursing curricula, be leaders in health care instruction, analyze and apply nursing philosophy and methods, and promote an ethical health care delivery system.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$286.25
Out of State Rate:$286.25
Additional Fees :$240.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $60
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,545.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,545.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Active RN licensure.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of why you are applying (approximately 100 words).
- Be willing to submit to a background check.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.