Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Eastern Michigan University offers an online Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program for nurses who want to obtain further academic credentials. The program builds upon prior learning and increases awareness in:
- Health Assessment
- Professionalism in Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Community Health Nursing
Graduates are prepared to increase their employment opportunities in such areas as community health, management/case management positions, or entrepreneurial endeavors, or to pursue graduate study.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$468.86
Out of State Rate:$468.86
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $397.30
- Online Class Fee (per credit): $67
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
- Transfer Fee (one-time): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $110
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 124 total credits are required for degree, including transfer and major requirements
- Online major curriculum: 79-81 credits
- Hold a current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- 2.5 or better cumulative college G.P.A (4.0 scale)
- WRTG 121 or college-level course in English composition with a minimum course grade of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
EMU is an approved State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) participant and approved to offer online programs to students living in any SARA member state. Students residing in Massachusetts are not approved.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.