The online BS in Information Assurance & Cyber Defense degree program from Eastern Michigan University equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to build, maintain, and protect networks and computer systems.
The program emphasizes the design, integration, administration, hardening, and protection of all types of computer information systems and network infrastructures in modern cyber environments. Students gain a foundation in theory, as well as participating in hands-on practical exercises. Courses in this online information security degree encourage critical thinking and problem solving skills that can benefit individuals in all computing disciplines.
The curriculum includes components of:
- System architecture and administration
- Cybersecurity risk evaluation
- Incident response analysis
- Network/digital forensics and investigation
- Cyber laws, legislation, policy, and project management
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- A minimum of 30 transferable credits is required